Obviously, our first and foremost goal is to make sure that the children are well-taken care of, healthy, and safe. We do, however, also want to make sure that families feel like their lives are easier when they are with us. Here are some ways we try to help you out:
- Extended hours: 6:30am to 6:15pm. (Open earlier and later than most other daycares in the West Island of Montreal.)
- No 10-hour limit or charge. (Other daycares, private and subsidized, cap care at 10 hours per day and even charge a premium for longer hours.)
- Healthy breakfast included for kids before 8:15am.
- Don’t worry about feeding them too much in the morning if you have to leave early for work. We will make sure your children start their day off with a full belly.
- « Light-bite » a small snack for kiddoes at 5pm. This will tide them over until dinnertime.
- Movie Nights. Extended care occasionally so parents can enjoy a date night/shopping/etc. (extra charge)
- Opportunities to order delicious meals, sauces, and more from the kitchen of Chef Adam.
- Private Facebook group and WhatsApp chat so parents can stay up-to-date and in contact with the staff and other families.
- FREE coffee to go each morning for parents. (Just bring your travel mug!)
Is there any other way we can make your life simpler? Let us know! We want to take some weight off of your shoulders – consider us your second family when your children are enrolled.